How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wisteria on the pergola, and rocks around the onsen


Last night, I got flowersoft "wisteria blossoms" on more than half of the hanging vines. Hopefully I will get the rest of them done tonight, then I will be able to add some greenery to them!


I also added a lot of little stones to the outdoor onsen. All those fish look like they are dead from this angle though!!! :-0 I'm not going to add "water" until I finish adding rocks, because it would look funny if I end up putting the rocks on top of the water, rather than starting underneath. I also might make some yellow irises as well as the purple ones. I'm liking the rocks around it better than just Celluclay. You can see the difference on the right hand side, where I don't have all the rocks yet.

The bridge is missing from this photo because I did put realistic water in the stream above, but it's so shallow that you can't see it in a photograph. I'm going to wait for the "water" to dry before I put the bridge back.

I brought the rest of the ryokan home. A few things got broken, but nothing that can't be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment