How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

The waterfall is looking better


I worked on the waterfall a bit today, and it looks much better than it did. I know that some people add touches of white acrylic paint to waterfalls. I'll have to wait until it hardens to decide whether or not I am going to do more to it. It won't be quite as clear once it sets up. Since it is a very small and shallow waterfall, it may not need more done to it.

Now I am working on more of the flowers and leaves I started last night.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great photo! The landscape looks so inviting and full! I love the waterfall! I think unless the water is gushing over and creating air, it would be quite clear. I get the impression that the stream only trickles in, as relaxing as can be. Maybe no white is better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my feeling too Jodi. The stream above is very shallow, and it would be much more relaxing this way than if it had torrents of water. I think I've been reading too many model railroading sites!

      Delete