How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Outside lanterns hung, shoe removal stones finished



Both of these photos show the little hanging lanterns I made yesterday, and all four shoe removal stones, or kustu-nugi-ishi in front of the tatami and irori rooms.
There are actually six hanging lanterns on the eaves, but the rear two don't show in the photos. I haven't put the top halves of the staircases in again yet, because I have been moving the house around lately.

I finally finished cutting out the leaves for the bamboo plants. Those will be similar to the plants in the top floor hallway. Hopefully I will get that done on Monday. It's good to finally be finishing some of the accessories that I didn't get finished when I was building the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment