How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Friday, October 21, 2016

More wisteria and finished the rocks around the onsen


Last night I got a lot more wisteria on the pergola, (and also on the ground!!!). I hope I get the wisteria part finished tonight. I made a lot of vines hanging down, because in most of the photos of pergolas with wisteria I have seen, there is a lot of it, but it sure is a pain to put it on, and I have to keep waiting for some to dry before I add more. I'm excited to add greenery to it.


Last night and today, I finally finished the rocks around the onsen. I'm going to make more irises for it tonight, because that clump isn't really big enough. By tomorrow night, I should be able to pour the first layer of water. I don't want to pour it until the silicone I used to glue the rocks on has set for 24 hours.

I added another thin layer of Realistic Water to the little stream. It's kind of milky right now, but it was last night too. Once last night's layer dried, it was clear and shiny though, so I expect this layer will be clear as well, once it has dried. This layer may be all that is needed, because the bridge will pretty much cover it up. I was really happy when I looked at how clear the water was this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment