How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Working on the torii gate


No matter how hard I try, and how many times I cut things, I can never get them perfectly straight. Anyway, this is going to have to do, because they seem to be getting more crooked every time I recut something. I'd like to make curved ends on the top, but I think I'm going to leave well enough alone. I guess it really does look like a torii, and that's a good thing! It's drying now, but tomorrow I'm going to paint it an orangey red, and then I will be able to install it!

No comments:

Post a Comment