How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Made more sushi today

It didn't come out well though. The sushi that came out well looks too much like the sushi I made yesterday. Even though it uses different colors, it is too small to tell the difference. I tried making some rolled up sushi, (rolled up like jelly rolls), but it wasn't great. I tried to coat it with "rice", but the "rice" didn't stick, so I will try sticking it on with liquid sculpey tomorrow. I tried another kind with raw salmon on top, but the salmon came out too light. I guess I need to practice some more.

Anyway, I put some sushi from yesterday into my lacquer ware, just so the dishes wouldn't be empty. It's only in there with wax so I will be able to take it out later when I make chopsticks and some better food. The photo is below.


I don't think it was my day today, because I got my loaner phone from T-Mobile today. My last one was a Galaxy Note 7 exploding phone. I am getting a non-exploding Note 7 when they are available, because it was a wonderful phone. (Except for the explosive part). I'm glad I got the loaner, (Galaxy S7 Edge), but when I got home, I went to log in to my wifi, and I don't remember my password. :-( Here at my house, there is no cellular signal except for a very faint and unreliable one from the ATT tower in Manset, Maine, so I can't use it without wifi. Anyway, it's going to stink if I have to reset my router, and then set it up again.

Well, I'm off to look at sushi, so I can try some better stuff tomorrow. One thing good about a bad day, is that probably tomorrow will be much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment