How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Overhang on lefthand second floor extension



I finished the overhang on the left hand second floor extension. For these, you have to measure and mark the underside for little sticks, stain them, and paint the ends white. Then put all those shingles on. I was glad all the pieces of the extension fit as well as they did when I put them on. These photos show how much more finished it looks with the overhangs.

I have done quite a lot on the overhang for the other side, so hopefully I should be able to put that on tonight. Then I will be able to start making and decorating the top floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment