How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Top right extension and porch all finished


I had already stained all the parts for the railings and overhang, and had shingled the overhang, so tonight I managed to finish that extension and porch. Now just one more extension to do, and I will start the roof! I still haven't hinged anything except the bottom two rooms, so things look a bit crooked.

Depending on the weather, I may get this moved up to the gift shop this weekend. If so, I will be able to get some decent photos of it outside before I bring it in. I only have room to stand back about three feet from it in my living room, so it's difficult to get a decent shot of it on my cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment