How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Top left extension and porch


I am getting close to finishing all but the roof of the ryokan.

Today I got all but the railings and shingled overhang done on the final extension. This is a view of the whole building open. It really looks huge sitting on my coffee table.


This porch had two tatami mats on the floor. It is the porch for the irori (firepit) room.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tony! :-) I'll be glad to get my granddaughter's dollhouse finished so I can get back to working on this one full time!

    ReplyDelete