How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Second floor stairs and extension progress


I have finished the second floor stairs. There is another set that goes up from the little landing to the third floor, but as on the ground floor, I'm not going to install those yet, since I will be moving this house in a few weeks, and will be moving it one floor at a time, rather than trying to move the whole house at once.

I still need to add more rocks to the second shoe stone. When that is completed, it will go in front of the door on the right.


I finished the right side extension. Next I will be adding a shingled overhang over both extensions. This will take a little longer than the ones on the ground floor, because it goes over both porches, turns the corner, and goes over the middle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment