How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Progress on the second extension


I have been making progress on the second extension and porch. This shows how it looks so far with it open. I am amazed at how large this building is. The ryokan is sitting on a 2'x4' sheet of plywood, and if I fold the extensions out completely, it is wider than the plywood! My living room isn't big enough to stand back far enough to get a photo of it fully extended, so I had to fold it in to get the whole thing in one photo.


This is how it looks so far closed. It will look a lot better once I get the windows and framing done on the second extension and porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment