How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Telephone Booth and Accessories


The second floor landing is pretty much completed except for the stairs. I installed the phone booth and the little awning above the fusuma to the dragon room.


This is a closer view of the phone booth. You can just see the phone on the wall inside.


This is a plant that will go inside the landing. I still need to add some more stones to the base, and then shape it. Those leaves took forever to cut out! There is also a little "stone" lantern I made. I tried to paint it so it looked like grey granite. (The shading is much more subtle in person, but the flash on the phone seems to magnify the shading effect). It is actually supposed to go into the third floor landing, but I may eventually add fake moss to it and use it outside. I really like the way it came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment