How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Porch on the first extension


Today I put the porch on the first tatami room extension. As I was taking pictures, I remembered that I haven't taken any pictures from the side of the house, so this is a photo of the left hand side as it looks now.


This is how the porch looks with the house closed.


This is how it looks so far, with the house open. It is just resting on the spa extension right now. Neither is hinged yet.

There will be Shoji on the inside, and sliding "glass" windows on the outside.

The next kit contains parts for the second floor staircase, so I won't be able to do anything more on this extension until that is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment