How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Shoji for the first extension, and second floor railing


I have finished and installed the shoji to the porch on the first extension. It looks really nice! I'll show it open when I get the rest of the porch finished.


I also installed the railing around the stairwell on the second floor. The plant I showed a few days ago will go in the corner behind the railing, but I didn't put it in yet. I also put a smaller set of steps in that go from the first floor landing to second floor. Those aren't glued in yet because I am not permanently attaching the floors together yet, but I wanted to test fit them. I will be moving the house up to our gift shop in a few weeks, and it will be easier to move the whole thing one floor at a time. I also want to electrify the house, so this way I will be able to run wires between the floors when I decide on where I will need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment