How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Some more accessories


I have finished some more accessories. The first one is a little dressing table with a mirror. (The mirror didn't look so messy until I took a picture with the flash). There is a piece of cloth in the kit to cover it, but I am going to wait until I get some prettier cloth to use on it. I don't know why, but the mirror is supposed to be covered.

The next one is another table, which I will gloss coat to look like lacquer, then a scroll to hang in the tokonoma in the first tatami room.

To the right of that is a tiny wooden telephone, (It's upside down in the photo), to put in a phone booth in the ryokan.

Last is a shoe stone that goes outside the second floor rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment