How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Ceiling and Shoji in the Entryway

I got snowed in today, so I got more done on my Ryokan than usual.


I got the ceiling installed in the entry, and finished and installed the other two Shojis in the Fuji window. The big hole in the ceiling is where the stairs to the next floor are going to go.

The next chapter is the where I start making the front hinged part of the kitchen. It's pretty exciting to have so much done already. The spa roof is in a later chapter, but having three rooms together, and ceilings on two rooms, it gives me an idea of the size of the building, and how it's going to look when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment