How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Monday, January 28, 2019

A few things I found for the ryokan


I can't believe that I never put these on my blog. Sorry the picture is so terrible, but since the ryokan is in my shop, and it is so cold up there, I had to make do with this old photo from one of my phones.

When I first left the hospital, they had me go to stay with my kids in Rochester, NY. I was still pretty weak and sick, but I did go to an antique shop with them, and I found these two celluloid figures, and a cloissone vase. The figures seem to be 1/20th scale, just like the ryokan. Anyway, we were out in New York for a very long time, so I never even thought to put them here. They do look beautiful in front of the house!

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky find! It is so great to have you back and posting again! They can't keep a good woman down! Better times are just ahead Kathi! :O)

    ReplyDelete