How to see all posts

A number of people have found it difficult to see the whole blog. At the bottom of each page, there is a "newer post" and an "older post" link. just click on these to see more posts. There is also a list of pages by month in the left sidebar.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

More flowers and landscaping

Today I did more on the stone retaining walls, then worked on more flowers for the path going down the right hand side of the ryokan.


This is the view from near the little bridge, looking down the path. I added some bushes at the end of a few flower clumps to sort of hide what is behind. (I want to make it so the guests will want to wander down the path to see what is back there). The path widens out behind the bushes, and I will try to figure out what I want to do behind the bushes. I'm thinking the stone lantern will be back there, and I really want to put a little bench and more flowers there as well. There will be those larger trees and some bushes at the end.


This is the view of the path from the level below. I still haven't filled in the bare places in the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment